Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Learn All About Our Nationwide Licensing Services in the U.S.

The world of acquiring commercial lending licensing for your business can seem confusing and frustrating. At Vestevich & Associates, P.C., we’re here to help you get through the process, acquire your licenses to operate and be on your way. To help start the process, we’ve put together a list of questions we frequently get asked. Please take a moment to read over them. When you’re ready to start the licensing process, call our office. We’re happy to dispel any complications and issues and answer any questions you may have. With years of experience, our team of lawyers can take care of your licensing needs while you take care of your business.

Who needs licenses?

Entities that conduct finance business in sales and consumer lender businesses are all required to be licensed. Most states will approve LLCs, corporations, and sole proprietorships. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your company’s formation and specific licenses you will need to seek to get more information on how we will proceed.

How long does the licensing process take?

After accepting the application to the wall license, the overall process takes about 60 days. There are, however, many litigations that can impede this process. The quicker you supply us with your materials and forms, the faster we can file them for you in the appropriate channels.

What goes into getting licensed?

Please view our page on the Licensing Process for a full rundown of each required paperwork and application. While it may be a daunting process, we take care of all the heavy lifting and filing so you can focus on your case.

Does licensing require fingerprinting?

Yes, all candidates for consumer lender licenses and sales finance company licenses require fingerprinting in order to secure a license. This affects all members, such as directors, partners, officers, and substantial stockholders.

How do I know what type of licensing I need for my business?

When you first contact Vestevich & Associates, P.C., a lawyer will ask you a series of questions about your business and how it operates. From there, we can assist you by making the most cost-effective and straightforward decision on your licensing needs.

Do I need a license to conduct business?

Through a simple consultation, we can assess what type of business you’re operating and whether or not you require licensing. With years of experience working with state requirements all over the nation, we have a vast knowledge of the licensing process. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with straightforward answers and results that help you achieve all your licensing needs.

What if I don’t wish to provide personal information for my license?

In some rare situations, a state has been known to waive personal information requests, but they require a compelling explanation. If you are not willing to provide certain personal information, it may be best to apply for licensing in other states with more lenient requirements.

What states do you provide licensing services for?

We operate in all 50 states to provide licensing assistance and other services. Our lawyers have a vast array of knowledge of each state and their individual requirements, filing, and other specifics. Please contact us today to get the commercial lending license process started with our diligent team.